Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grassroots Support for the Employee Free Choice Act Grows

All over America, workers and folks who believe in workers’ rights and economic fairness are stepping up to counter corporate America’s increasingly desperate efforts to maintain their destructive stranglehold on our economy and our lives. They have lied over and over ad nauseam about the Employee Free Choice Act.

Read updates about this issue, which is vital to organizing and our democracy, by clicking here:
http://blog.aflcio.org/2009/03/25/grassroots-support-for-the-employee-free-choice-act-grows/

Jim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would agree with this option.

Anonymous said...

Ladylike Post. This transmit helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot